- MODEL: Greetings from Holland
- DESIGNER: Rob Eckhardt
- PRODUCER: Gispen
- PERIOD: 1980 – 1989
- DESCRIPTION: The icon of Dutch design, to be found in every book about the post-war design. Also the name and shape that refers to the tulip-flower shape connect the armchair with the Dutch roots of the designer. You can sit or lie down on this chair if you use the armrest as a support for your back and legs.
- CONDITION: Completely restored and upholstered in the Ploegwool fabric.
- DIMENSION: 120x70x90H (Seat height 45cm)
- EXTRA INFO: 2nd chair is available, this one is mirrored, so high backrest on the left side.